1. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
2. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
3. All refund or exchange for any Goods purchased must be returned to us within 3 working days upon receiving the Goods ordered. We shall not entertain any further dispute after 3 working days from the received date.
4. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us: 6011-5675 2103.
5. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
1. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your bank account, within 7 to 14 days.
2. If you haven't received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you've done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com or contact us: 6011-5675 2103.
3. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.